A parent or guardian will first need an account in our registration system.
- Once your account is active, go to the “Get a Badge” link in the left menu.
- Click “Select” next to the badge type you wish to purchase or the child wristband you wish to add, and your name will appear below that badge type, along with anyone on your Friends List.
- If your child does not have an account because they have no email address, click “Someone else”.
- Then click “Don’t Know”.
- Enter the child’s First and Last name and click the “Find” just above the First Name field.
a) Their name will be added to your list and a “dummy account” created for them in our registration system.
b) If they have a common name other names will appear as well. Make sure you select “None of the above” to create this dummy account.
- You will now have the ability to purchase a wrist band, badge, and event tickets for them.
REMINDER: This is for children who do not have an email address and do not require access to their account. The parent account will be the only way to purchase items for this child. If the child obtains an email address and wants access to their account, please contact email@example.com, and we will help set them up with a proper Gen Con Account.