The deadline to roll your badge forward to Gen Con 2022 will be extended to June 25, 2021.
If you have a Gen Con 2020 badge that you have rolled over to 2021 but cannot or prefer not to attend in person this year, you can request to roll your badge forward to 2022 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Gen Con ID# (find it next to your name when logged in).
- Customer Service has received a large number of rollover requests and it may take up to several weeks to process your rollover. As long as you have emailed your request to email@example.com and included your name and ID# before the deadline, no further action is needed.
- If you have submitted a rollover request, you will not be able to register for a Gen Con Indy 2021 badge when badge registration opens this Sunday, May 23.
- If you have previously requested a badge refund and it has not been processed yet, you can still roll over your badge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and letting us know that you would prefer a roll over.
Badges purchased in 2021 are not eligible for rollover, but may be refunded until July 30, 2021.
You can check if you currently have a badge on your account on the My Schedule section of your account home page.
- On desktop, click your name in the upper-right corner when signed into your account.
- On mobile, sign in, tap your name in the menu, and then tap "My Schedule."
- If you bought badges for anyone besides yourself, they would see them on their home page or your “My Packets” page if the badges are being mailed.