All Trade Day badges had to be rolled over as a badge allocation to your Gen Con account.
Here are the instructions on how to claim your badge:
- Sign into your account at com by clicking “Sign In | Sign Up” in the upper right corner and entering your email address and password.
- Once you’re in your account, click on the “Buy a Badge” link in the 3 bar menu at the top right of the page..
- On the “Select Badges” page, you should see the allocated badge type for $0 at the bottom of the list of available badge types. VERY IMPORTANT to select the badge for $0, otherwise the system will require you to pay money for the badge.
- Once the badge type for $0 is selected, you can select the person for the badge and this will add it to your Cart. Only those people that are already on your Friends & Family list will appear.
- You can select a name for each allocation you have been given. The name does not have to be the same as it was in 2020/2021.
- In the case of multiple badge types (i.e. Friday, Saturday), you have to select the correct badge type making sure to be using the badge type listed for $0.
- When done adding badges to your Cart, you must click “Checkout” to complete the process.
- Review your badge order and choose a shipping method. Ensure that the balance due is indeed $0. If you had purchased USPS shipping in 2020 or 2021, then it was refunded to your Gen Con system credit. Any balance in Gen Con system credit will automatically be applied to your transaction including shipping and/or any additional badges at cost.
- Click “Next” and continue on with the transaction.
Important Note: You must still complete the Trade Day application to complete the enrollment into the Trade Day Program. Here is a link for all the Trade Day Program Information.
If you have any trouble with your purchase or any questions about your badge allocations, please email email@example.com